World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mines nephew called round today,usually i take him fishing on the rocks and the beachs when ever he comes down for his school holidays.Unfortunately i had no lugworm but he said he had some spinners so maybe we could go spinning for bass. Anyway we got to the mark and i expected him to have been reading the dangling mags and bring out a box full "o they plastic things" but fair play to him he didnt bother with all that fancy stuff and had brought a good ole fashioned silver abu toby!!!!!!!:1a: I used a toby aswell and off we rock hopped,meeting a couple of drenched and unsuccessfull plugger bggers on the way.First cast the young un had a small bass and i blanked LOL. Also on the way back we saw a member off here beach casting,hope you caught a few mate!!!!:1a::1a::1a:

Attachments

·
Registered
996 Posts
Bet your mates nephew was well pleased.Don't knock them plastic thing Tommo one of my poppers landed me a very nice bass lastnight.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
well done tommo,weird that was out this evening teaching jensen casting.We will have to start a school.lol:1a:

·
Registered
24,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bet your mates nephew was well pleased.Don't knock them plastic thing Tommo one of my poppers landed me a very nice bass lastnight.
I know the plastics work mart,its a shame that it seems to me quite a few of the peeps that use them whinge at people for killing a bass to eat!!!!! They want to rip a bass around by the lip,kiss it and let it go and try to force there "save the bass" attitude down everyone elses throat!!!!:rtfm:

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
A friend of mines nephew called round today,usually i take him fishing on the rocks and the beachs when ever he comes down for his school holidays.Unfortunately i had no lugworm but he said he had some spinners so maybe we could go spinning for bass. Anyway we got to the mark and i expected him to have been reading the dangling mags and bring out a box full "o they plastic things" but fair play to him he didnt bother with all that fancy stuff and had brought a good ole fashioned silver abu toby!!!!!!!:1a: I used a toby aswell and off we rock hopped,meeting a couple of drenched and unsuccessfull plugger bggers on the way.First cast the young un had a small bass and i blanked LOL. Also on the way back we saw a member off here beach casting,hope you caught a few mate!!!!:1a::1a::1a:
nice one cfish and what a way to catch a bass :clap3:

·
Registered
24,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well done tommo,weird that was out this evening teaching jensen casting.We will have to start a school.lol:1a:
It would be total carnage mate,i dont think the angling world could cope with it. I dont think the parents would like me teaching little billy to smoke rollups,drink cider and cause mayhem with gaffs,sash weights and filleting knifes:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
It would be total carnage mate,i dont think the angling world could cope with it. I dont think the parents would like me teaching little billy to smoke rollups,drink cider and cause mayhem with gaffs,sash weights and filleting knifes:thumbs:
:hypocrite:hypocrite:hypocrite & there's me thinking you was a saint,or was it a sinner lol:bleh::bleh::bleh:.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts