World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just looked accross the bay and theres still a good sea running. northgare the waves are pounding over the end. south gare has a huge swell running along its length. the heugh has water pouring over the middle.
just watched a fishing boat coming past the end of the heugh playing now you see me now you dont in the swells.

theres got to be some fish out there.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
hope there will be fish there its just the tricky part of catching them. Doubt i will be out untill Friday now im not fussed what i catch just hope its better than last weekend lol

·
Registered
11,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hope there will be fish there its just the tricky part of catching them. Doubt i will be out untill Friday now im not fussed what i catch just hope its better than last weekend lol
you deserve a blank session after your last windup.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Nowt worse than a sea with no flipping colour Rob. Had a go Saturday night and lost the only decent bite I had. A good fish around the 5 pound mark I would have thought but it just wouldn't come in. The lad fishing next to me had a few codlings of legal size though, I think he had some form of magic bait though. I had undersized codlings nearly every go. I put a big bait on to put them off and caught 2 at once.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Hi Bill, can you see what the sea is doing this morning? Fancy a half day off for a few hours on Steetly. Mate was on last night and said the Sea was massive. Had a 2.5lb Codling but he ran out of bait. Just hoping it is still going a bit.

Cheers. Bob.

just looked accross the bay and theres still a good sea running. northgare the waves are pounding over the end. south gare has a huge swell running along its length. the heugh has water pouring over the middle.
just watched a fishing boat coming past the end of the heugh playing now you see me now you dont in the swells.

theres got to be some fish out there.

·
Registered
11,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the wind dropped last night and so did the sea. just been on the top floor and there are small swells but not a lot of top movement and the water will be clear. the pliace will be back now though.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Thanks Bill, at home now so still going down for a few hours even if its dropped off. Lovely day for it.

Cheers. Bob.

the wind dropped last night and so did the sea. just been on the top floor and there are small swells but not a lot of top movement and the water will be clear. the pliace will be back now though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts