World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys (and ladies if there are any) wanted to say a big thank you for all your tips, help and advice over the last week. We finally set of today on our much anticipated trip to the goodwin sands aboard Excel 2 with Dave Hancock and had a fantastic day. 11 anglers, 12 skate to just over 10lb and some doggies but not too many as to spoil things. We fished 2 productive marks with the best being just off deal (a castle but i cant remember which one, not deal castle). Dave is a fantastic skipper, Tea and advice in equal quantities (loads), a good laugh and a great help. He really worked hard today to make sure that everybody was making the most of the trip, changing hooks and lines when they were past thier best, unhooking and netting fish and doing everything we could ask. My only critisism is that there are not enough weekends in the year, he is very very booked up, the sign of a good skipper i guess. We will def be back once we have worked out when we and he are free. Happy to recomend to anybody. Once again, thank you to Dave and thank you to the kind ones amongs you who answered my previous thread for advice.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts