World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team Hr jones
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
goodday folks,been told of a mark in llanybri, carmathen,for bass, and boogle earth i mean google earth ops,can pick up this mark quite clearly i cant even make out the roads .does any one know is there any thing better or am i doing something wrong im just typing in llanybri but it wont zoom in enough chears lads:idea::idea::idea:

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
goodday folks,been told of a mark in llanybri, carmathen,for bass, and boogle earth i mean google earth ops,can pick up this mark quite clearly i cant even make out the roads .does any one know is there any thing better or am i doing something wrong im just typing in llanybri but it wont zoom in enough chears lads:idea::idea::idea:
Give us a clue where it's near?

·
Team Hr jones
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Give us a clue where it's near?
throgh llansteffan up hill instead of turning right to llanybri ive been told to go straight about 1/2 mile road widens park there wailk down through a steep feild down to estuary round the corner from scots bay iwas told m8 any ideas

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
yeah i'v fished that mark. It's a bit of a hike and you have to walk through a gully in the hillside which is also a stream. There are ropes to help you clamber down. pack light :)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
yeah i'v fished that mark. It's a bit of a hike and you have to walk through a gully in the hillside which is also a stream. There are ropes to help you clamber down. pack light :)
Hi bobcat are those ropes still safe mate or should i grow a pair of wings lol see you soon mate tight lines

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
go to flash earth very good picturs, you can see all the deeper channels
and find some good marks 10/10:clap2:

tight lines

1 - 9 of 9 Posts