World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people on this forum in paticular appear to have a bit of a beef with a national angling publication,now if that's the case then sort it,but don't let it degenerate to a personal level,some "people" make take offence,those responsible know who I'm talking about,take the advice offered,it will only be offered the once.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
call me silly:bye2: but wats been said :rtfm:and by who????????:spiteful:as i aint got a clue :bb:wat your on about :rtfm:

·
Banned
755 Posts
Me neither, dont know whats been said to whom etc, can you elaborate Peterpuff? Do you or family work for the said publication? We all entitled to our own opinion bud, it called democracy...freedom of speech etc. So whats the problem bud. Your thread sounds a bit threatening to me. If you feel hard done by and know the people involved, as you say, then i suggest you sort it somewhere else, this forum is not the place.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I am closing this thread, the tone of your original post Peterpuff has a threatening element to it and this will not be tolerated on any of the W.S.F.forums.

Personally I am not aware of any campaign against any angling publication through the use of these forums. If anyone has evidence of this the moderating team would like to hear of it.

Thread closed. J.V.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.