World Sea Fishing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After ringing round insurance companies and cancelling cards, got a suprise phone call from workington police saying they caught the sh**e that broke into my car on sunday at tommy legs. They caught him cause he was wanted for something else and had my wallet in his possesion. send him down

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Sad thing is hell get a slap on the wrists and released. Be out doing the same thing tomorrow night.

Was speaking to a police detective after our neighbours got broken into. She was saying how frustrated the police get. They arrest these idiots but there is actually a law stating those in custody are entitled to a television and magazines. The police station is actually better than alot of the scumbags homes (if they have one).

The law system is completely messed up in my opinion. Youll probably get fined more for speeding that he will for destroying a car.

G

·
I can understand people being frustrated when one of ours is a crime victim. But if this thread becomes mainly about the criminal justice system, I'll have to send it off to the Non Fishing Forum.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Hope he gets what he deserves not like the guy who broke into my garage the first week we were in Cumbria, he was out on bail, offence not taken into account, needed a social worker ect - hmmm

Pleased you got your wallet back though.

Just remember 99% of the world is really nice and helpful, the others are aliens, or is it 99% are aliens. :sad2::thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.