World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out for next on the hitlist today , undulate.
Thinking of heading towards Hove.
Who's out for one tonight and where ?
Chosen baits will be mackerel stuffed stuffed squid,bluey,live peeler and big amounts of king rag.

Anyone had any decent undie hauls of late ?

Dominic

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
me mate , pm incoming

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Undulating flatties weren't on the list last night.
Had a starry pup at about 11:30, a bootlace common eel an hour after and a strap Conger after that
All to rag, nothing on my fish baits
Was lovely to see one on person though congrats Vince !!

Attachments

·
Registered
20,646 Posts
Undulating flatties weren't on the list last night.
Had a starry pup at about 11:30, a bootlace common eel an hour after and a strap Conger after that
All to rag, nothing on my fish baits
Was lovely to see one on person though congrats Vince !!
Nice to see straps showing up again inshore on the channel coast. They were decimated some years ago by a series of cold winters.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Hi Dominic/Wish to catch , nice to meet up lads , i think you left at the right time Dom , daylight came so i went lug and fine wire for plaice , wrote the undie session off , nowt on that set up either , still a good night with good company, thanks for the bbq that was nice tukka , better luck next time , tbh ive done a lot of tides since friday on lure and bait and theyve all been pants , hey ho!, still at least we had one between 8 rods eh ?

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
bigger tides Vince, always better mate.
bbq sounds good
, ,
Hi Noddy ,
I,m always dubious of tides at the extrematies, tbh, neaps are easier to fish, shame you couldnt make it, maybe next time

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hi Dominic/Wish to catch , nice to meet up lads , i think you left at the right time Dom , daylight came so i went lug and fine wire for plaice , wrote the undie session off , nowt on that set up either , still a good night with good company, thanks for the bbq that was nice tukka , better luck next time , tbh ive done a lot of tides since friday on lure and bait and theyve all been pants , hey ho!, still at least we had one between 8 rods eh ?
Was nice to meet up with you gents last night , enjoyed my few hours out on the beach having a chat even with out fishing myself. Most grateful for sorting out some herring for me. Will be out Wednesday and Thursday evening hopefully making good use of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts