World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
local mark with peeweefisher hooperman & sean haley.
few reasonable whiting dogs a pout and a turd between the four of us.the walk back nearly killed me much to seans delight lol but was good to get back in the swing again after a long break!
cheers lads was just what the old man needed!:wheelchai

·
Registered
689 Posts
2 years is a hell of a long break! Nice one on getting out there again and getting amongst it!

You're wrong Tim, I do understand. You older gents have better things to do... I've heard Gardener's World is highly addictive :icecream:
clicked liked

and dont forget the antique shows and the fact that we all apparently will buy anthing as long as you give us a parker pen:happy:

·
Registered
689 Posts
local mark with peeweefisher hooperman & sean haley.
few reasonable whiting dogs a pout and a turd between the four of us.the walk back nearly killed me much to seans delight lol but was good to get back in the swing again after a long break!
cheers lads was just what the old man needed!:wheelchai
good on yer man, going out this morning to freeze this old broken body to see if I can find any bass in the surf:mellow:

·
Registered
25,237 Posts
Thats very good to hear lee!!! Welldone mate,you will soon get back into the swing of things and show sean and pete how its done! LOL

G

·
You're wrong Tim, I do understand. You older gents have better things to do... I've heard Gardener's World is highly addictive
and the fact that we all apparently will buy anthing as long as you give us a parker pen
Not there yet but getting closer !
the only way the wife would get me to dig over the garden is telling me its full of Lug

1 - 14 of 14 Posts