World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi piip's well got up and ready down to marina for just after 6 am looking good ,buddy of mine Dan on fishybiz had 5 freinds so we chatted where to go and i got out first lol
cruised at 5 knotts had a quick shout to Darren on his new boat but he was cooming up from fambridge so i kept the rev's down hoping all would catch me up Dan did lol but his gps was not working so i took point opened her up at the goal posts got to buxey2 and throttled back as lumpy sea damn east middles first mark 2 hours nothing moved south
2 hours more nothing radio reports not good either ?
broke up as a pare i tried ron pipe for about 2 hours tide started to turn nadda fishy's goal post in 6' and had a bash at bass just crab's
pant's £35 bait to the sea 70ltr's weisel easterly wind spilling coffee and glad i had a salad lunch lol back at marina for 4.30pm pant's fishing but at least got to test out the replacement trim tab's working a dream
gotta change the rope on the anchore chain though keeps binding on the new winch so opperating from the helm not perfect yet
no pic's took camera but didn't even get it out of the bag lol
tight lines ,more to come ??????????:oops:

·
Registered
951 Posts
hi barracuda dont spose you heard me (escape2)calling darren as ithink you must have been near me and if you did was radio clear as i coulnt get him was bad out there wasnt it i waited 6 weeks for that cheers stu

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i did hear you calling Darren but i did not hear you calling me as i was prob doing some thing or other ????
shame about the weather and the fishing but maybe next time lol:clap2:

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
yes i did hear you calling Darren but i did not hear you calling me as i was prob doing some thing or other ????
shame about the weather and the fishing but maybe next time lol:clap2:
like hanging on to the kettle, or picking yourself up off the floor!!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Unlucky Frank , there's always next time as you say mate :thumbs:

Thanks for holding back & waiting for us :clap2:

We made good progress up the river & was homing in on yourself & Fishybiz , heard you both comparing 320 odd bhp :notworthy

We headed over a little to the north & fished the Ray sand for a bit

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Bad luck Baccaruda - better luck next time (or maybe Norfolk).

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
like hanging on to the kettle, or picking yourself up off the floor!!
naaaa sitting down and holding the kettle and me cup lol got it sussed
lol
:ahhh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts