World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know if there are any charter boats out of Gourdon and if there are do you have a number for them? The old man wants out on a boat :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
I am wanting to go out sat 15th if i can get hold of a boat would be happy to go along to make up numbers if you can find one?

·
Registered
650 Posts
If you don't mind, let me know how you get on with the skipper of the Gourdon boat (rates, availability, etc) as I am looking for a charter in that general area.

Many thanks.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the PM rock. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see how I get on. And I'll let the rest of you know how much he is and how often he goes out. If it's reasonable I'll tr and organise a day out :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just got off the phone to Walter and he charters his boat out on a Sunday for 8-9 people. He charges £20 for 6hrs or £22 if you use the boats fishing gear. I think that is a very reasonable price.
I intend to try and book him for a week on Sunday or the Sunday after. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
I'm away over in Dublin next Sunday, but if you are talking about either the 23rd, or 30th, then I will definetly take one space on it.

Please let me know that I have made the team, as I don't want to be a sub on the bench yet again .... lol

Let me know within the next 5 days if you can.

Mucho Obrigado

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
sounds like a good plan can you keep ur catch aswell..

can see a few intrested bods on here.

if its sunday the 30th im in

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all but moving house and limited internet access.

As it stands I have booked the boat for Sunday 30 Aug. So far 7 places have been taken so really looking for one or two more people to make up the numbers.

Give me a pm if you are interested and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Dave

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi got a full boat now but if anyone drops out I'll post back here in case somebody wants to take that place.

At the moment there is myself, my dad and a mate Rob, Heid Honcho, Gooseman, Barnacle Bill and his boy, Sultzer and Fathersmurf down to go.

So if anyone can't make it please let me know.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Guys - I have to go see a consultant on the 25th with the strong possibility of going in for surgery very quickly after that. :cry: Nothing life threatening - just repairing some damage from injuries acquired in a fall I had jumping a fairly green horse earlier on this year - but it has to be done soon. My employer pays for it so I can go private.

So it's unfair of me to block places on the boat - I've spoken to my lad and he is OK about it - so we'll pull out now and that will leave a couple of spaces for folks who can definitely make it. :bye2:

Hope to see some of you up at the Kirkton next weekend! Really looking forward to it!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry to hear that BB. Going in for an op that is!! If anybody is interested in taking a couple of places send me a PM

Dave

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
anyone up for a sweepy ,
bottle beer /choco - heaviest fish
rig - species .
goose should have ran oot of choco by now :icecream:

·
Registered
794 Posts
anyone up for a sweepy ,
bottle beer /choco - heaviest fish
rig - species .
goose should have ran oot of choco by now :icecream:
yes i have indeedy but i,vs still got weird beery left:yucky:,im up for a cheap sweepy if the rest `of crew are it only a bit fun:clap3:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts