World Sea Fishing Forums banner

gower tonight

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  doggy hater 
#1 ·
Just about to leave for a cast down the gower, me and two mates, bait crab, macky, squid, rag worm, sand eels. If this lot don't catch a fish i'm going to sell the rods and buy a house in iraq hehe. I'll let you know how i get off

#2 ·
Not a bad nights fishing, fished caswell bay, a bit slow but a nice night. I had a small plaice of about 20cm (put back) which was nice as its on my hit list and my first ever. The only other fish caught where doggys but all in all it was a bit of fun.
Plaice was taken on rag worm which was feed on smart bait carb oil, doesn't prove the test but at least it proves it doesn't put the fish off. Doggy

#4 ·
We walk up past the shops( the lane to the left), up and around then fish straight out to sea. had another plaice last night a few cms bigger but that went back too. Seem to have them about 75 yards out on rag worm on a three hook pat. Loads of doggys coming out down caswell aswell which makes it more fun. doggy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.