World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greets everyone,

I have got quite a few (100's) of GPS settings that I use if anyone needs them. They cover mainly rough ground with a few wrecks in the area fished from Teesport (South Gare) to as far as Whitby. They are taken from a 1988 Kingfisher chart with some of my own settings where I have actually caught fish and pressed the MOB button while fishing.

If you need to know the location of say Gem reef (a reef used by the commercial fishing boats from Whitby) or the spoil grounds off Redcar, just ask.

Wildercard

·
Registered
15 Posts
Alright mate, I was wondering if you could give me some marks of good ground
and wrecks around the Saltscar buoy area.My mates boat runs out of H'pool so
the furthest we would go would be 'skinny' at a push!
Anything would be a great help.

Cheers
Striker

·
Banned
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Striker,

Try this one:
54 36.55N 0 59.73W

Its nearer Marske than Saltburn, and is known locally as "Church on trees"
A friend borrowed the map which goes with all the references I have, so for now I just have the settings.

Wildercard.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi wildercard,,

Have you any marks around the boulby area and around that way??
cheers m8!! :thumbs:

... TIGHT LINES ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greets everyone,

I have got quite a few (100's) of GPS settings that I use if anyone needs them. They cover mainly rough ground with a few wrecks in the area fished from Teesport (South Gare) to as far as Whitby. They are taken from a 1988 Kingfisher chart with some of my own settings where I have actually caught fish and pressed the MOB button while fishing.

If you need to know the location of say Gem reef (a reef used by the commercial fishing boats from Whitby) or the spoil grounds off Redcar, just ask.

Wildercard
hi willdercard
we fish off redcar im out on sunday first time this year.i have my boat on redcar front. easy launch strait down the ramp over the road from cost-watch look out tower.im new to boat fishing any tips? allways fished the gare and the front.looking foreword to sunday. i have the Garmin gps would you recommend a plot fonder

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi wildcard i would be greatfull if you could give me some gps marks i have a warrior boat.i go out of the south gare i am fairly new to boat fishing .but have pier fished for a few years.we have been going to skinny fishing the rough ground near the pots .does ok but not mutch over 4lb so need to find better marks .cheers

·
Registered
80 Posts
That's very generous of you.
I hope to buy a boat in Hartlepool shortly and would appreciate a few marks to try out between Steetley and Redcar would be most welcome.
How do I get in touch with you?
Cheers

·
Registered
200 Posts
That's very generous of you.
I hope to buy a boat in Hartlepool shortly and would appreciate a few marks to try out between Steetley and Redcar would be most welcome.
How do I get in touch with you?
Cheers
you do know he (wildcard) ,, the op, hasn't been seen on here since 2007 .....

·
Registered
200 Posts
maybe start a new thread and ask if anybody can help to send you a pm with some marks? you never know:BigGrin: then you can take me out, Ill bring the coffee and the savaloys :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts