1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
great fishing lad also pics are awsome tight lines:clap2: :clap3: :notworthy

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
Absolutely cracking trip you guys never seem to fail.

Im trying to get down for another crack tommorow :) hopefully will do half as good as that

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Bloody hell the Mackster strikes again ! what a session !

Any chance of a pm with a couple of choice locations? I'm definitely fishing Holderness on Monday night.

Missed the tackle shop in Brid today as my meeting over ran so it's gonna be frozen squid and mackerel from Tescos, unless i get anywhere near a tackle shop over the weekend. Do you think squid and mackerel will be any good ?? Or should i drive the 80 miles and get some rag ready for my 1st outing in months?

Cheers

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
phil what did you get on your last trip down
Managed my first smoothie of maybe 3 and half/4 pounds and my first bass of the year, but just a small schoolie. Was well chuffed on my first smoothie was gnna put a report up when woodie got the pics sorted but he couldnt get them off his cam and mailed to me.

Those smoothies do go some like, it went absolutely balistic when it felt itself coming into shallower water. Ive got the bug, just hope my fridge can keep enough peeler to keep me going :unsure:

Gonna go down early tommorow and have a few hours :clap2:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if u aint got crab u get hammered by bait robbin hard backs

squid takes odd fish but u realy need peeler at the moment

looking at the forecast zagman mon will be a waste of time as its forecast
12ft seas and 30mph north east....

mack

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
chris what weather site you using we are supposed to be down wednesday
Lemme know if your going down paul, I have another week of so I may join ya if ya dont mind. Ive check Magicseaweed tho and its meant to get right up over the weekend and early next week :) Full on northerlies :blink:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Lemme know if your going down paul, I have another week of so I may join ya if ya dont mind. Ive check Magicseaweed tho and its meant to get right up over the weekend and early next week :) Full on northerlies :blink:
Looks like we may be heading West for some pollack and wrasse action Paul. :clap2:

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
will do phil looks like the weather is going to kill it GUTTED:schmoll:

Looks like we may be heading West for some pollack and wrasse action Paul. :clap2:
aye dave we will just have to make a last minute decision by the looks of it gain as usual:schmoll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts