World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent been for out for a long time work and other things went down wednesday morning for bait full of cold /flu :nono: found it hard work never mind it was lovely day sunny morning i was thinking there would be a few plaice about not a fish some lug left went down thrusday in the rain and managed 4 small ones still full of cold :thumbdown just had to get out cracking up in the house

all fish were the same size dont no were this lad was going dont think he was putting nets out

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
good to see you out and about marra,:thumbs:. gulp knows nowt about boats, anybody can see its an armed beam netter.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Nice report and lovely to see pictures of them spotties.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no not a new fisheries boat it was a american went past us just off north africa i could not believe the size off them things that was six mile away phone camera on zoom like but the photo doesent do it justice to the size off the monster i would like to go aboard one they are huge

·
AKA Hammy the Hamster
1,508 Posts
They are HUGE on the inside as well. The big Aircraft Carriers can't dock anywhere in the UK so they dock in the Solent and you can see the bridge in between the flats in Gosport. Nice report mate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts