World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right! Haven't been out fishin now for about 2 months and only managed 1 kent sportcast day in that time aswell. Have found myself with a few hours to kill on saturday and even though i have heard there isn't much about at the mo have decided to go to Gravesend to try for , well, anything that swims really. Just wondering if any body has had anything, anything at all,please help.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Right! Haven't been out fishin now for about 2 months and only managed 1 kent sportcast day in that time aswell. Have found myself with a few hours to kill on saturday and even though i have heard there isn't much about at the mo have decided to go to Gravesend to try for , well, anything that swims really. Just wondering if any body has had anything, anything at all,please help.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the bait-robbing crabs are working overtime at the moment.

·
Mullet Meister???
6,756 Posts
Might aswel go back on the field and do some casting, you would probably catch more than you would at gravesend. You might manage the odd fish between the 1000s of crabs out there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fished Gravesend behind the ship + lobster saturday night in the rain. lots of crabs and one 2 & half pound bass. that was it between 4 of us.
Heres a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
808 Posts
dont bother down there at the minit, poxy crabs everywhere youll have more luck fishing closer to home,thamesmead has faired well over the last couple of weekends,plenty of bass biggest ive had be about 2lb but i saw one of neary 7lb saturday before last caught by a china man behind the swiming baths at woolwich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts