World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
went to B n T on wednesday to pick up some maddies and lug and then headed straight for gray. I fished on the mud at low water next to the jetty to the west of the wharf after about half an hour I started getting bites from one of my rods which was cast about 20yds from the end of the jetty. first came a meduim size eel then a bass of about 34cm which is the biggest i have cuaght then a couple more schoolies. was hope it carry on this way or improve as the sun set, but it went dead I think this may have been because the wind dropped of and it went very flat and calm. so i moved to the wharf and fished there for 2 hours up to high water all I managed was 1 small flounder (my first), althogh there nothing that special to report still enjoyed catching these fish just still wishing for that keeper bass.
Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
631 Posts
unlucky andy but at least u didnt blank

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
hi all
went to B n T on wednesday to pick up some maddies and lug and then headed straight for gray. I fished on the mud at low water next to the jetty to the west of the wharf after about half an hour I started getting bites from one of my rods which was cast about 20yds from the end of the jetty. first came a meduim size eel then a bass of about 34cm which is the biggest i have cuaght then a couple more schoolies. was hope it carry on this way or improve as the sun set, but it went dead I think this may have been because the wind dropped of and it went very flat and calm. so i moved to the wharf and fished there for 2 hours up to high water all I managed was 1 small flounder (my first), althogh there nothing that special to report still enjoyed catching these fish just still wishing for that keeper bass.
Thanks
Andy
If you have maddies then park by the yacht club and walk east, make sure you have wellies as you have to walk over mud. Fish as close to the outrop as you can. Its usually flounder city around there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.