World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
That was a great video mate loads of species lovely bass had my first cuttlefish last year on poor cod still in my freezer for this winters fishing amazing creatures mind . Orso when you were showing off the octopus I swear you had a bite on your right hand rod a bizarrely found myself shouting at you to turn round lol:rofl: best one yet mate keep em comeing .

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats an entertaining video John. Plenty of variety.

Whats going on here?:

I was fishing some sabikis through an area of clay/soft mud hoping for a special fish. ;) The lead occasionally sticks that’s all. And I set the drag light so if it ever does snag up solid whilst I’m looking the other way it won’t pull the rod over. But good eyes. ;)

·
Registered
466 Posts
I was fishing some sabikis through an area of clay/soft mud hoping for a special fish. ;) The lead occasionally sticks that’s all. And I set the drag light so if it ever does snag up solid whilst I’m looking the other way it won’t pull the rod over. But good eyes. ;)
Ahh, I thought it was another of those 5lb bass! :eek:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahh, I thought it was another of those 5lb bass! :eek:
It has happened in a couple of vids where I’m talking to the camera and you see the rod go in the background. Sadly this time though it was just the lead sticking in the mud. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts