World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out on saturday with a mate from newquay on his boat.bit of a swell running but not to bad.went on to the rife started with hokis which produced pollock to about 6lb and plenty of mackie.moved to another spot which produced loads of scad and gurnards.2 new spieces for me red and grey gurnard.went quite a low then moved closer to shore to try to get a bass.put on shads and eels.no bass but some lovely ballan wrasse to about 5lb and small pollock and mackie.like a d**k i left the camera in the van.which my little warrior was bigger i would love to go out there again.all in all one of the best days afloat in a long time.

·
Registered
24,893 Posts
went out on saturday with a mate from newquay on his boat.bit of a swell running but not to bad.went on to the rife started with hokis which produced pollock to about 6lb and plenty of mackie.moved to another spot which produced loads of scad and gurnards.2 new spieces for me red and grey gurnard.went quite a low then moved closer to shore to try to get a bass.put on shads and eels.no bass but some lovely ballan wrasse to about 5lb and small pollock and mackie.like a d**k i left the camera in the van.which my little warrior was bigger i would love to go out there again.all in all one of the best days afloat in a long time.
Sounds like you had a good day mate!!!!:1a:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Shame you can't catch like that off the shore too!!!!!
I think he just pi&&ed off because his brother caught a bigger wrasse than him.lol:laugh::laugh:.Well done kev.:victory:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts