World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks finally broke my deadlock today by catchin my first fish in weeks...only a doggie tho. Started out at about 11.30 using rag, plently of bites no takes tho...tried diffferent baits (lug, squid, macky) still nothing so tus suggested putting a shrimp rig tipped with rag and in came my doggy.

Was a bit disgusted when i reeled the poor fella in to find a elastic band tied round its neck......cant understand why people bother and there was loads of empty beer cans etc left at the mark...pics below............. Fishing and the bee 006.JPG Fishing and the bee 011.JPG

Even got my son to help with the bait not bad for 2!
Fishing and the bee 017 cal.JPG

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
well done on your first fish mate and hopefully the first of many.

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
there you go hope you get more and enjoy it and son prop go with you when older.shaggy

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
theres some pretty sick people out there calling themselves anglers these days,every time i go to white beach on anglesey i am amazed at the amount of rubbish left behind and on some days they leave loads of doggies in the little rockpool level with high tide line.when we go there my 6 year old lad spends his time picking up their crap and putting it into bags to take home and to dump in mochdre recycling centre

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
theres some pretty sick people out there calling themselves anglers these days,every time i go to white beach on anglesey i am amazed at the amount of rubbish left behind and on some days they leave loads of doggies in the little rockpool level with high tide line.when we go there my 6 year old lad spends his time picking up their crap and putting it into bags to take home and to dump in mochdre recycling centre
have agree very sad and people just dont care but they wound if there right too fish there was stopped.shaggy

·
Registered
230 Posts
some people are just irresponsible fools who give proper anglers a bad name becuase they can not clean up after themselves. i cleaned up the pigeon holes about 2 months ago as it was full of rubbish and filled 3 black bin liners. disgraceful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts