World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WSF People,

Would love to see a programme based on Matt and Mick idea but with some changes for shore sea fishing around the UK.

Two nominated sea shore anglers (H Gilbey and D Lewis for example or whoever) to fish venues from the 11 forum areas where 1 local nominated person from the site would attend with knowledge to assist but cannot contribute with any fish catches.
So many days to catch so many species...?
All proceeds to good causes.
Would love to have something like this on DVD or video, and would surely help me fishing.:clap2:
Pipe Dream or what...........:g:
Sorry boat people but I dont have one.........:kissing:
Coastman:)

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll do it....WSF can sponsor me to fish all summer, sounds alright to me :D
Err............is this the Dave Lewis i'm thinking of ?..............if not nice try mate...:)
Coastman.....:)

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Afraid not...just your average Lewis here lol :D

The offer is still there though :unsure:
Yes mate, One signed up,one to go (Fisherperson !!!:)
How about some nominated regional assistants (by poll, how do you do this?)
And Venues of the 11 ?.................days and species..........?

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Sounds like a crackin' idea.
There are more than a couple of good marks per forum area, so what marks would they fish ?

Who's signed up ?

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If a list were created, of all species catchable by anglers all around our coast, we could see how long it would take to catch them all :) Between everyone it should not take long:g: :g:

SS
There would only be 2 fishing the 11 venues which may prove more diffecult than it may seem (golden grey mullet, trigger, tope and black bream) ?.
But only a pipe dream I feel but I'd love to see it happen or something similar.

·
WSF Hardcore Haircut
721 Posts
why not have an inter region 24 hour comp, say a team of 4 or whatever fishing anywhere in the region midnight to midnight, photo all species

·
Registered
139 Posts
why not have an inter region 24 hour comp, say a team of 4 or whatever fishing anywhere in the region midnight to midnight, photo all species
I'll fish for 24 hours!!!!:)

Catch nowt, give up, go home and sell all my gear lololol:)

would save a fortune in photo developing tho :yeah:

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
WSF People,

Would love to see a programme based on Matt and Mick idea but with some changes for shore sea fishing around the UK.

Two nominated sea shore anglers (H Gilbey and D Lewis for example or whoever) to fish venues from the 11 forum areas where 1 local nominated person from the site would attend with knowledge to assist but cannot contribute with any fish catches.
So many days to catch so many species...?
All proceeds to good causes.
Would love to have something like this on DVD or video, and would surely help me fishing.:clap2:
Pipe Dream or what...........:g:
Sorry boat people but I dont have one.........:kissing:
I e-mailed sea angler last year with a similar idea of an expert angler fishing different stretches of the coastline with a localnovice angler and local expert angler. This wouls show what species are available and how to catch them and also hints and tips for the novice angler to use.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I e-mailed sea angler last year with a similar idea of an expert angler fishing different stretches of the coastline with a localnovice angler and local expert angler. This wouls show what species are available and how to catch them and also hints and tips for the novice angler to use.
Think WSF would be better placed to take this forward...............but it would be a great event if it could take place...............but could prove a headache to arrange as the only fishing event I tried to arrange........................I did not attend:uhuh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts