World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here’s a vid from a session on my own boat, with the seasons starting to change now is a good time to stock up on bait for the winter. Hopefully you’ll find it useful with lots of hints and tips - and a few sneaky bonus fish thrown in. ;)

·
Banned
3,789 Posts
I can only catch cod if the cod are there. ;)
Huh that’s everyone’s excuse !!! :cool:

Can I offer some structured criticism ??
I can? Great.....
When you look away from the camera please stop talking ! Because when you do this I can’t hear what you are saying, it’s almost like you are whispering a state secret that you only want one person to hear !!
Love the video but you need to work on the audio if your to compete with TA fishing !!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Huh that’s everyone’s excuse !!! :cool:

Can I offer some structured criticism ??
I can? Great.....
When you look away from the camera please stop talking ! Because when you do this I can’t hear what you are saying, it’s almost like you are whispering a state secret that you only want one person to hear !!
Love the video but you need to work on the audio if your to compete with TA fishing !!
That is something we are working on as we speak. I agree that some great footage is being spoilt by bad audio. We are investing in some microphones for future vids. ;) But Yes, good for the feedback.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Nowt wrong with your videos John, you always seem to catch regular. You talk the viewer through the tackle your using and the techniques involved.
I’ve seen loads of fishing programmes on the tv and the internet. The biggest compliment I can give you, is that your up there with the best.

I’ve seen some that need to bring their pals to catch or they talk more about the tackle than fishing.
Your videos do exactly what the viewer wants to see.
Someone catching different species of fish using different techniques.
Keep it up John, your doing a great job.

Cheers willie

That is something we are working on as we speak. I agree that some great footage is being spoilt by bad audio. We are investing in some microphones for future vids. ;) But Yes, good for the feedback.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nowt wrong with your videos John, you always seem to catch regular. You talk the viewer through the tackle your using and the techniques involved.
I’ve seen loads of fishing programmes on the tv and the internet. The biggest compliment I can give you, is that your up there with the best.

I’ve seen some that need to bring their pals to catch or they talk more about the tackle than fishing.
Your videos do exactly what the viewer wants to see.
Someone catching different species of fish using different techniques.
Keep it up John, your doing a great job.

Cheers willie
That is fantastic praise, thankyou very much. I am so very glad you guys are enjoying it and that you are finding it useful. :D

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Although I do enjoy TA fishing I still Belive I lern more from your vids and your catch rate is higher just my opinion tho keep it up Matey
I’ve asked a few folks in the past what it is they think he does that makes his vids so appealing and they say it’s his entertainment value. Half the time I think he’s spent too much time alone at sea. He’s mad as a box of frogs. Haha. I’m just doing my thing, catching some fish and hopefully helping folks to get into the sport I absolutely love. :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Ta fishing is brilliant and that man is a legend you to will can be as good but greame has fished all over the world and he has a number of books out and as you say the man is mentally disturbed that's why light minded people love his films o and mike his son has a great channel as well ta outdoors I love them both and will miss them when they stop we no you have the knowledge and I hope you keep it up as well tight lines Neil

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ta fishing is brilliant and that man is a legend you to will can be as good but greame has fished all over the world and he has a number of books out and as you say the man is mentally disturbed that's why light minded people love his films o and mike his son has a great channel as well ta outdoors I love them both and will miss them when they stop we no you have the knowledge and I hope you keep it up as well tight lines Neil
Thanks Neil. There is no denying that Pullen has a phenomenal amount of accrued experience and knowledge. He’s been producing fishing vids and media since before I was alive I think. But yes, a bit loopy.haha. It’s a great thing what they do, especially for someone retired like himself. One of the hardest things I am finding is fitting it all in around work and kids etc.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Great video really enjoyed it mate....watched Graham on total fishing Friday night then you tonight
First time watching your stuff and it's every bit as good as tf if not better.
No clowning around and lots of great hints and tips.
Nothing wrong with the audio:ugh2: and I'm hard of hearing I just turned the volume up......sorted.
Keep up good work.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great video really enjoyed it mate....watched Graham on total fishing Friday night then you tonight
First time watching your stuff and it's every bit as good as tf if not better.
No clowning around and lots of great hints and tips.
Nothing wrong with the audio:ugh2: and I'm hard of hearing I just turned the volume up......sorted.
Keep up good work.
Haha. Thankyou very much. I am definitely going to invest in a couple of mic’s. I know myself in certain videos the wind noise or waves effects the audio. I’m glad you found the vids useful and enjoyable. If you haven’t already, please subscribe to the channel, there’s quite a few vids on there to keep you going through this crap weather. ;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yet another great vid, so enjoy watching , always a few great tips , to me its best FISH TV, keep them coming thanks for your time and sharing your knowledge, get so into them almost as good as being there

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yet another great vid, so enjoy watching , always a few great tips , to me its best FISH TV, keep them coming thanks for your time and sharing your knowledge, get so into them almost as good as being there
That really is fantastic praise. I’m very glad you are enjoying them and that you are finding them useful. If you haven’t already, you should subscribe to the channel because I may have 1 or 2 you haven’t seen. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts