World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI LADS. IS THE GREEN LIGHT ON THE RIGHTHAND SIDE OF THE BARRY DOCKS LOOKING DOWN FROM WHERE THE OLD BUTLINS USED TO BE:g:CAN YOU FISH IT IN THE NIGHT WITH COLEMAN LAMP ETC:clap3:WHATS IT LIKE. IS IT SAFE ETC:notworthyCHEERS

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
yes its on the right...you get to it from the atlantic ind estate....

you can use a tilley but i would much prefer a good headlight as if you get a fish you'll have to climb down the rocks to get it...and the more light you have the safer.

john

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
the green light is on the left and white light is on the right.
not if your looking from nells.....agree its still a bit of a wierd angle

easier way...green light is sully bay side of the harbour entrance
white light is nells point/jacksons bay side of the harbour entrance.

John

·
Registered
891 Posts
Having never fished Green light or Bendricks rock, how do you get to it from the Atlantic industrial estate. I've been down there, how do you get over the Cadoxton river/ stream is there a bridge at the top by the factory, gate was locked when I went down there? Or do you climb down into the gully and climb out again. Or is it easier to cross the river further down, when I went down there the river was a bit of a torrent and not sure how deep.
I guess after you cross that you climb up onto the breakwater and head towards the Green light.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I fished of the wight light with my m8 and we had 21 doggys between us mostly using sand eel ,worm doesn't work so well unless you are going for cod or whiting. And a headlamp is a must .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts