World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished the green light with century ben last night. got there around 3 hours before high and stayed till 2 after, i managed a spotted ray and a dogg and ben had 2 dogs, the wind was howling.
first time fishing it and i was impressed although i did take a big tumble down the boulders last cast and smashed my leg to pieces :bangin:
few questions, can i be fished over high and low? and is it a productive mark for the codling? cheers

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
You do get codling off there. Can be fished the whole tide on the smaller tides, I think, pretty much like the white light. Can be a pain at low water to land fish though, best not fished on your own....get yr m8 to go down get yr fish for you if poss, them rocks just waiting to break yr ankle :(

·
Registered
926 Posts
If you want a productive sesh on the flood, ignore the lighthouse and fish over on the rocks over by the path just as it bends. There are plenty of gullies and mixed ground. last year this time i had bite after bite on lugworm producing small codling, whiting and doggies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts