World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there well i think son might have the fishing bug :yeah:
anyway got out to work set up my discos then grabbed the wee fella and off we went to greenock morrisons mark

he wanted set up on feather so gave him a go on that for a while but no joy

dougy wheely reels showed up had a wee chat for abit then dougy went over to other side to fish

got started back
so i decided to set him up on a float with a jelly worm on the float he tried this for a while again nothing :sad2:
anyway he was getting a bit fed up so i told him we would head soon just let me try spinning a jelly worm and first cast bump a nice pollock :yeah:just over the 3lb mark well pleased again and i returned it to fight another day with dougy wheel reels as my witness lol lol wink wink dougy

i want my fiver back dougy lol

anyway a good wee session again so went round had a chat wa dougy then headed up the road

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
well done raymond on your catch I see that your boy is getting the fishing bug as wellgood to see you are off fish for tea now LOL once again well done

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
nice fish ramcheck,discos?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes colin i run a mobile disco and karaoke company lol

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes andy fish is off the menu at mo yea nice fish but he went back for another day

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
were u wonder a disco fish lol

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
iv seen you mention it a few times i thought it was a secret tactic or trace or something:doh:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks leadhead it was a nice wee fish and colin wish it was a secret trace m8 lol

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I don't know who you are trying to kid Ramie as I never seen you return any fish.

I did however see you with a carrier bag and you were loading stones into it and the next thing I hear is a splash but I never seen any fish.

Only joking mate, I did indeed witness this fish go back in, but not sure about the smaller ones, lol.
Just joking mate, I know you have had your share of grief, well misunderstanding lately.
Well done mate and hopefully the wee man will keep up the fishing.
I will no doubt see you down again in the near future.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Well done:clap: Thats a nice pollack, i bet it gave you a good fight. Good to hear your sons got the fishing bug. Keep up the good work ramcheck4.

Steven

·
Registered
461 Posts
superb mate.thats a nice one:clap2::yeah::clap2::yeah:.great looking fish.thats the size ive been trying to catch for a while.any pollack ive caught are about mackie size

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi wheely you gave my secret away about the stones thats it i will have to get the boot polish on the face and do this in comando style fishing were now one see me only joking :thumbs:

yea thanks guys the wee man is starting to enjoy it i think but hes not fond of the midges lol lol:

but it will work itself out for him

well tightlines again :clap2:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Nice pollack there,just wish we could get some of them on the east Fife coast.Nearest we get is coalies of maybe 2lbs or so if you're lucky.Great fight off them though,and I'm sure your pollack put up a good bit of resistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts