World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there just wondered if theres anyone going do to greencok for a sess later today
or evening

·
Registered
461 Posts
would have loved to join you mate as i didnt have enough funds to make etive tonight:bye2:was thinking about it earlier but i had a few beers instead.i'll give you a shout next time i'm heading down and see wot your up to

·
Registered
199 Posts
ramie I was down a walk with the missus about 8 30 -9pm never saw your red van but there was a white one where you usually fish
Andy

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi andy i was down in the a white van but wasnt fishing just had a pop in to se what was going on might have been me you seen as i have red van and white one too but mostly down in red one

·
Registered
199 Posts
hi andy i was down in the a white van but wasnt fishing just had a pop in to se what was going on might have been me you seen as i have red van and white one too but mostly down in red one
did not know that ramie or I would have walked round to have a chat. Bythe way were there any fish caught down there.

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
688 Posts
I was down today around 10-3. Got 3 mackies and a load of teeny saithe, I think. Hard to tell. I was mainly using the little tiny sabikis for sandeel as the mackies didn't seem to be taking the bigger feathers. My mate didn't get anything until I gave him a shot of the wee sabikis and then he eventually got a mackie too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts