World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how greenock has been fishing lately ???

Cheers Ryan

·
Registered
131 Posts
hi ryan-1 thay are catching small pollock on the float with small hooks and tip of rag worm just at your feet at the swimming baths i.e sports center and small wrasse at the left hand side :fish: of you where the walk way sticks out. if you have a car park it at the car park then fish right on the walk way in front of you :thumbs: send me a message how you get on mate :fishing1:

·
Registered
10 Posts
does anyone know how greenock has been fishing lately ???

Cheers Ryan
Fishing OK nowt great still no big mack shoals in. I had a few on the float using sand eels and a couple on feather,s. Few pollock with mack strips and the float . I was feeling lazy and the weather was fine honest . Can say it better to fish the tide coming in or out as had the same results in bot conditions. Watch out for the seal tho its faster than I can reel in hahaha lost a good few to the Greenock monster. Gourock fishing well with feathers and spinners but the seal,s got a Brother down there lol and is really fast . Even has the nerve to surface with the fish in its mouth.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Am going tonight to see if a can get some mackeral for etive this weekend

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
a was there on sat, and only got 3 macks for about 3 hours, 1 at chq, and 2 at newark castle, not many getting caught from other guys aswell, 1 in the time a was there

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
well tried tonight but hee haw lost 1 quiet early on but apart from that nanty zilch. didnt even see anyone else catching.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts