World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there went dont to greenock mark morrisons, started fishing around 10.am fished till 2pm total blank,:uhuh: nothing not even a bite
awell thats fishing for you

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi thats seems the norm just now, i hope i can get out this weekend to have a go up here, hope i dont blank again lol , but as you say thats fishing. Better luck next time..

Richard.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I don't think it's just Greenock Ray. Everywhere seems to be rather quiet just now.

·
The Oracle
8,208 Posts
Hiya,

Not much Ian.. a few dogs, spurs and some reasonable Pollack though I've not really been doing anything serious when I've been up at the boat and working on a house when I aint been up there :(

·
Registered
667 Posts
hi there went dont to greenock mark morrisons, started fishing around 10.am fished till 2pm total blank,:uhuh: nothing not even a bite
awell thats fishing for you
myself and seatroutdan fished at weymss bay on tues night 5pm to 745pm 1bite to dans peeler , alsorts of baits five rods out , targeting anything ,nice night tho, had me reminising of the good old days ,long gone sadly .

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Hiya,

Not much Ian.. a few dogs, spurs and some reasonable Pollack though I've not really been doing anything serious when I've been up at the boat and working on a house when I aint been up there :(
christ davy your lucky you can get out of work to work on the house , their thinking of putting bunks in my place just now:giveup: :giveup: , so dont think i,ll be wetting a line till the next time i see you up at LA :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
well i hope fidhing at greenock improves im sick with the flu right now but when ui get better hopefully next week ill be out weetting a line :D

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
unlucky there ray, still its good to get out.

you got any fishing plans this weekend

al

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yep ticketty alot of guys have been saying, the same thing to quiet roll on the summer, and hope the fishing gets better:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
What Baits are you using ramcheck, must admit, i havent blanked at greenock yet using ragworm. i wouldnt go to greenock without it.

I've found fish baits are a complete waste of time unless targeting the elusive conger eel. which i've heard so much about but am yet to encounter myself.

Myself and hammejo2 fished customs house last week for an hour and landed 3 codling (small). Bites were coming regularly too.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
phoenix i always use ragworm nothing else i agree fish bait is crap down there well i find it crap

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
unlucky there ray, still its good to get out.

you got any fishing plans this weekend

al
no not fishing this weekend maybe next sunday see how work is but of to ireland on 14th april for a days fishing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts