World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

just in case anyone fancies at trip out to the island , here are this seasons dates and availabilty. These are all personally guided by me . Pretty much all 10 day trips with 8 days fishing and cost about 拢2500 pretty much everything included.

Oct 22nd 1
nov 19th 3 spaces 1boat
nov 25th 3 spaces
Dec 6th 6 spaces 2 boats

Feb 9th 3 spaces 1 boat
feb 16th 1 space
feb 25th 1 space

Mar 18th 5 spaces - Now Full

email me if you need any more details

[email protected]

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep i said everything and its pretty much everything

flights , food , accomodation 5 days boat fishing , 3 days beach fishing , skippers , guides , laundry service , transfers .

not included . bar bill , visa { 80 euros } , tips { about 15 euros per day }

Richard

Registered
Hi there

just in case anyone fancies at trip out to the island , here are this seasons dates and availabilty. These are all personally guided by me . Pretty much all 10 day trips with 8 days fishing and cost about 拢2500 pretty much everything included.

Oct 22nd 1 space
nov 19th 3 spaces 1boat
nov 25th 3 spaces
Dec 6th 6 spaces 2 boats

Feb 9th 3 spaces 1 boat
feb 16th 1 space
feb 25th 1 space

Mar 18th 5 spaces

email me if you need any more details

[email protected]
Hi Richard
Im thinking about coming back and have a question.
Are the Nov19 and feb 9 trips 7 days only? as it seems to me that they would overlap with the following ones if they were 10 day trips.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Nick

on the basis that its 3 anglers sharing a 10mt boat is normally down to getting the other two anglers to agree .

But the upgrade costs is 拢210 per day , so thats 拢70 per angler.

Richard

Registered
Hi Richard, I wouldn't want to take too many coins anyway lol but would they be useful or are you talking 聙5 notes etc, John.

P.S. Save me asking you by email and to help others, is there a mobile phone signal available? WIFI even??? Lastly what electricity adaptors are used in GB???

John.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.