ABU 6500C3CT for £60
Diawa SL20sh also for £60

Seller says they are from Ballymena
Might interest some guys here?

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Seen those John:cool:
an i"d be on them like a shot if me wagon was"nt buggered and needed the money:confused:

From the pictures the reels look in fair condition, ive enough reels by now anyhow,, oh pretty reels:rolleyes:

Mark...;)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Just fixed my motor fedstar, had a look I have enough 6500

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Ive electrical problems with mine Martin,, paid 200 pounds for a spot of welding an the geezers (i think) have fried the wires,,,, anyone an Autospark ??? i"ll pay like:cool:, other than that its pull lots of lovely wiring out and trace back yards and metres of wire arghhhh!:mad:

Hammers and spanners me like, i aint got the smarts for wiring,o_O help?:confused:

Might have to sell a wee brand new Florida Orange with box,, pains me so but needs must as the devil drives Martin:oops:

Mark...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ive electrical problems with mine Martin,, paid 200 pounds for a spot of welding an the geezers (i think) have fried the wires,,,, anyone an Autospark ??? i"ll pay like:cool:, other than that its pull lots of lovely wiring out and trace back yards and metres of wire arghhhh!:mad:

Hammers and spanners me like, i aint got the smarts for wiring,o_O help?:confused:

Might have to sell a wee brand new Florida Orange with box,, pains me so but needs must as the devil drives Martin:oops:

Mark...

Ouch, sounds a pain, mine was turbo problems, in shop for a week.

When say a wee Florida, what size 5500? Sorry to be a vulture

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Naw Martin a 65:) think its spoken for and all,
in fact it is promised to Jonny on pain of death:eek: i could soon throw it onto a 55 cage spool spindle and gubbins;)

Mark...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
No worries mate, just wondering

Reactions: fedstar

·
Banned
25 Posts
Sold then today catch it's fine got 75 each for them
Wow. Mr fishstick you catch monsters. You now the best places. Your father is the record breaker Mr Roy castle. You eat shore caught haddocks. You sell the best tackle like is nothing to you. For the best price just like that. I love you. You are like a god among men .

Please do you have naked pictures sir. Thank you Mr fishstick

·
Registered
52 Posts
Lol and your sounding like you mentally challenged the reel wer like new I got nothing but a fair price for them don't feel bad about North Coast men being great anglers its in our Jeans the same p,ace we keep our big rods lol lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts