World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i decided that my species list needed a tope, so i popped down to the gynn wall. arrived about midnight, and found a likely spot just north of the gynn pub, first cast was about 0030, and all remained quiet until just on high. then a constant vibration of the rod tip turned out to be my first tope. a dear little thing, obviously an infant. not much later number two arrived.

then nothing for about an hour. i'd just about switched off......fiddling with the satnav, sitting in the driver's seat, foot out through the open driver's door window. suddenly my rod started to disappear over the sea wall. you can imagine the tangle i got into rescuing it. the villain was a 22oz doggie, which was the last catch of the session.

between topes 1 and 2 i was astounded to see a lad drunkenly descending from street level, down the rendered slope. i was rapidly reviewing my first aid knowledge but he made it in one piece......what an exciting place blacpool is to a kendal lad!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Well done GMD on the pup tope's and doggie - not bad at all.....
You only saw 1 drunk in near peril in the area - by 'eck must have been a quiet night!:crazy:

Phil :wave:

·
Registered
457 Posts
.... well done GMD.... glad you enjoyed the floorshow!...Sorry the strippers didn't turn up.... I think they tend to get up to their antics further south on the shore!.... we're going to need judges soon for the Blackpool version of pop idol... drunk'n'idol!!
Glad you had a result here, hope to meet up with you down this way sometime.
Tight lines
Billy

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Well done gmd don't you just love them little tope must be some mummy tope hanging about. If it stays calm going to have a go for them this weekend :bounce:GOT PLENTY of macky fillets from whitby ............tony c

1 - 6 of 6 Posts