World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fished Gynn this afternoon Sat not a lot to post i had a Tope pup, Dave had Weavers and a small Turbot,Stan had a Weaver, Eccy had a Weaver, we all had the Sunshine it,s nice fishing with the sun belting down but it don,t half stop the fish from coming in to feed. Never mind we are looking forward to next weekand the return leg of the match, come on Lancs------Les

G

·
well done mate at least you caught!!
did you not see us cumbrians further down the wall? we had size 5/0 hooks on we had 8 x 10lb tope and a red herring i think it was.
good luck next week you will need it remeber size 5/0 u need:secret:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i thought it was you, were you the one water skiing when that masive tope pup i mean dog fish or was it a great white took your bait.Good luck next week if it,s like this we are all going to need it

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Fished Gynn this afternoon Sat not a lot to post i had a Tope pup, Dave had Weavers and a small Turbot,Stan had a Weaver, Eccy had a Weaver, we all had the Sunshine it,s nice fishing with the sun belting down but it don,t half stop the fish from coming in to feed. Never mind we are looking forward to next weekand the return leg of the match, come on Lancs------Les
Typical. Midas and myself were talking about the turbot on friday night and we thought they had gone. Nice one lads, careful with them weavers.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
well done les it was a bit to bright today pitty it was not abit more wind it would have fished bettter .............tony c

·
Registered
457 Posts
... well done guys.... sounds like you got enjoyment from the session even if no dinner!
Tight lines next time
Billy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts