World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to try the Gynn Wall again today with my brother, with high tide at 14:20 fished 2 3/4 up and 1 1/2 of the ebb.

NE breeze and only a slight roll but still some colour in the water.

Sky Horizon Sea Ocean Calm

Fished two rods one with 2 hook clip down rigs (1/0's) and the other with 2 hook flappers, bait was fresh peeler and black worm.

Wasn't expecting to set the world on fire but nothing, nada, nought for the entire 4 hours and then when we had thrown the towel in and packing up last cast produced one of the smallest whiting I have ever caught, all 10cm of the little blank saving beauty.

Organism

That was the only fish I saw, although the fisheries officer was on the prowl and mentioned that he had reports of 1 ling and a flounder south of the boating pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
its been fishing bad since Wednesday from the flyde coast, i have seen countless reports on different fishing sites saying the same, even a night fish only produced 3 undersized whitting. I threw the towel in on Thursday as i was only catching weed on every cast. Luckily im off to the east coast in 2 weeks :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.