World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished 2up 3down this afternoon on the gynn. 1 fish between 3 of us (a flounder) and it wasnt mine!!! saw a couple of lads pull out a few flounders and dabs with the odd small whiting and codling. spoke to a few when they were leaving too and they hadn't had much, just one or two.

Anyway...I tried.....and i'll carrying on trying!!

Tight Lines...........

Paul.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
:unsure: unlucky stowelly , it can be very trying at this time of year , were's all them cod gone from last week eh:blink:
cuberd

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:unsure: unlucky stowelly , it can be very trying at this time of year , were's all them cod gone from last week eh:blink:
cuberd
Who knows.....hopefully we'll get a spring run :blink: !! sea was a bit flat today, hope the westerlys come round soon!!

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Who knows.....hopefully we'll get a spring run :blink: !! sea was a bit flat today, hope the westerlys come round soon!!
I think that the fish that came on these last big tides was the spring run. I hope I'm wrong but I think that's it until winter.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think that the fish that came on these last big tides was the spring run. I hope I'm wrong but I think that's it until winter.
Im trying to be optimistic!!!! hahaha
I wish it'd just make its mind up......either give us cod or give us the bass!!!! or even better.....both!!!! lol

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
never mind paul :clap3: :clap3:

thats the attitude matey keep at it ,:clap3: :notworthy

may be time to start on the ribble again and leave blackpool alone for a while:g:

tightlines.......................daz

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Have to agree with Jason there...I think it was the spring run and they have left with the westerlies.
No westerlies or anything over 10mph until next weds!...all easterlies so sea will be like a millpond.
If it stays settled we may see some thornies which are very welcome

·
Registered
457 Posts
Im trying to be optimistic!!!! hahaha
I wish it'd just make its mind up......either give us cod or give us the bass!!!! or even better.....both!!!! lol
In my case give us anything!!

Never mind mate at least you managed to get out there!

There's always next time.............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts