World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went on beach at st Stephens this afternoon collected plenty of clams and cockles but no razors, john pie must have got all those, so with those and some frozen black me and Nigel hit Gynn wall for tonight's high tide fished 2100 -midnight, very slow at first nothing then about2230 the flounders arrived between us we had five flounders biggest being 40 and 38cm, a dab and last fish a codlet taken on both clam and frozen black. First time out for a while and a good night was had though we were the only two on our stretch of the wall, southerly wind and clear out to sea

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
You need to go South for the Razor mark alway's had more luck for them there....

Glad you got out and had a few fish hoping to get out myself either today or Wedensday the weather forecast is good....

Not sure where were fishing yet but let's hope the fish are hungry.

·
Registered
84 Posts
well done on getting out fishing and catching them aswell,think once the weather settles abit,the fish will be looking for food,should be some good catches to come[,he says hopefully]

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Well done on the flounders

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went down again this morning to use up the clams I had left, plenty fishing all seemed to be bringing flounders in, got four, three around the 40cm size before bait ran out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts