World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all did not think i would get out mother in law passed a way friday afternoon. 1 large doggy.1 flatty to new rod & reel fished along side stampey & southshore 2 good lads was that you danix i asked if they were there if it was sorry for not introduceing my self dont know how southshore & stampey finish up but they catching .tight lines.bob

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
hi all did not think i would get out mother in law passed a way friday afternoon. 1 large doggy.1 flatty to new rod & reel fished along side stampey & southshore 2 good lads was that you danix i asked if they were there if it was sorry for not introduceing my self dont know how southshore & stampey finish up but they catching .tight lines.bob

mother in law passed away in the afternoon and you were out fishing the gynn that night :blink: :blink:

don't no weather to offer my condolences or shake your hand ................................................i suppose its all down to priorities :roll1: :roll1:

well done on the fish bobby

PS my deepest condolences on your loss matey

tightlines..........................daz

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
afternoon thanks long illness it was a blessing wife sent me out.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers jimmy yep first fish on new -reel- new tripod glad you bullied me in rod & reel when fishing picks up mini comp me you and your dad tight lines .bob

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi Bob,
Nice to meet you fella and sorry to hear about your loss..
I blanked last night,not through lack of trying ,even though i had two rods out whilst rotating three different rigs between them..:uhuh:
I had Squid,Macky,Peeler,Lug and Sandeel but sadly nothing to show for it:g: Tony did better he had four or more Doggy,s and a couple he lost on the way over the wall...
It was a nice night,and had a cracking day out at Ty Croes the day before, so not really bothered put it down to experience...:)
Cheers mate Stampy...

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Bob,

Sorry to hear about your loss, best wishes mate.

Finally got my old man to agree to come out of sea fishing retirement next weekend at a venue yet to be decided, fancy joining us?

Tightlines
hi bob yes sounds good let me know where and when i can pick your dad up i will give you a bell later this week i have a few things to sort out tight lines .bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts