World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished with dan yesterday, sea looked good nice swell on it no weed to speak of but lots of plastic

i blanked but dan had a weaver so he was happy he beat me

roll on next sat when i get a week in wales and hopefully some fish for a change lol

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
fished with dan yesterday, sea looked good nice swell on it no weed to speak of but lots of plastic

i blanked but dan had a weaver so he was happy he beat me

roll on next sat when i get a week in wales and hopefully some fish for a change lol
Well done dan hope he did'nt get spiked like me yest was not watching what i was doing stung like hell for an hour or so :doh: think all that fresh water killed things off

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes your right tony, it was gushing up out of the manhole covers along the wall, you can see the slick of freshwater parralel to the wall cant you

·
Registered
88 Posts
fished there all last week steve fishing wasnt that good doggies galore at trefor with mackeral n pollock close in no huss holyhead doggies again
fished dinnas n blanked but the guy fishing next 2 me at gimlet rock landed a 5 foot tope n reports of others in past weeks i only managed dogfish good luck

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers mate had heard reports of people losing tope at gimlet so was going to give it a try

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
yes your right tony, it was gushing up out of the manhole covers along the wall, you can see the slick of freshwater parralel to the wall cant you
It did put some rain down yest walked past the pitch and putt on way back to the car and it was under water looks like more of the same today

1 - 7 of 7 Posts