World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all fished gynn sat night :giveup: blank:giveup: fresh black,sandeel,sprat,mack missed a couple of good bites :uhuh: bobbage and dad fishing to my left when i left them they had cought 1 doggy,1rockling. chap to my right said he had 18 fish codling,flatty,doggy.blank but a nice night to be out.all in all with casting coaching and out sat made a good weekend tightlines.bob

·
Registered
266 Posts
don't it do your head in when you fish like that and someone says they have caught loads when you have blanked
makes you wonder what you have done wrong i usually get home ,get the prayer matt out and give lots up to the big fish god in the sky.
seriously though it makes you think about the way you have fished like the rig's,presentaion ,casting distance ,bait ect ect but you don't like to ask cause it make you feel foolish .......agree or not

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
hi all fished gynn sat night :giveup: blank:giveup: fresh black,sandeel,sprat,mack missed a couple of good bites :uhuh: bobbage and dad fishing to my left when i left them they had cought 1 doggy,1rockling. chap to my right said he had 18 fish codling,flatty,doggy.blank but a nice night to be out.all in all with casting coaching and out sat made a good weekend tightlines.bob

was nice to meet you bobby at the casting :) ,pity about your blanking matey

if i was a betting man i'd have taken you up on your £1 bet matey just didnt want to spoil the day further :roll1: :roll1:

tightlines.............................daz

·
Registered
457 Posts
don't it do your head in when you fish like that and someone says they have caught loads when you have blanked
makes you wonder what you have done wrong i usually get home ,get the prayer matt out and give lots up to the big fish god in the sky.
seriously though it makes you think about the way you have fished like the rig's,presentaion ,casting distance ,bait ect ect but you don't like to ask cause it make you feel foolish .......agree or not
Take it from the blank-meister that I am used to looking foolish ..... however I do now ask other anglers to share their secrets or tactics and I find that most are happy to do so...... Sea fishing is a permanent learning curve and even though we blankers feel that it's an uphill learning curve we do still enjoy the view and the company......................... :g:

Like Bobby said.... it was a great day to be out and about anyway, and a great chance to meet up with others.:clap3:

The next time Bobby there will be a big 'un with your name on it..... or so I keep tellin' myself.

Tight lines all.

Billy

·
King of the Plaice
1,460 Posts
The species hunt continues... lol!

So far this year I've blanked once, and caught a new species on every single trip!

Granted, it's only rockling, flounder, and dogfish but at least I've been catching while surrounded by blankers!!! :fishing:

Bobby you can claim half the doggy, as it snaffled up the fresh worm you kindly got me. That was a lovely gesture and I greatly appreciate it, hopefully I can repay the favour soon mate. :clap3:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts