World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all fished 2hrs up and half hour down and blanked. I was located just north of the boating pool, next to the first set of steps to the beach. The sea was flat calm and you could see sand eels hugging the sea wall in one long shoal, never seen that before ? . A couple of guys who fished hear me caught Weavers but i was glad i didnt get any. Just letting you all know that the fishing is still rubbish and i am wondering where all the fish have gone. Oh well maybe next time eh :whistling

·
Registered
821 Posts
Well done for getting out and trying Mike, even if no fish, as it helps to always have people out monitoring the situation, keeping us all informed. Your turn then tomorrow I see Steve - well good luck, hope it's improved.

Phil:mellow:

·
Registered
152 Posts
even though i live in scotland now i still get home to cleveleys once a month an i still talk to freinds from home but we fish low water off cleveleys beach rd the last time i was down (2weeks ago)there was three off us fishing and we all had small bass not the best but better than a blank lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts