World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the upcoming match thought I'd try the gynn and see what tactics would be useful in beating the cumbrians.

Things started of slow and then about an hour before high I had a fantastic knock and pulled in a beauty...then about 15 minutes later had a slack liner and another cracker slightly bigger than the first.

well...this continued until 2 hours after high water with fish after fish....couldn't believe my luck

For once I got the tactics and the bait spot on!!!!

All the fish came on 9 foot snoods and pennels baited with a mixture of banana peel and bassets wine gums.

cheers
Dave

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
With the upcoming match thought I'd try the gynn and see what tactics would be useful in beating the cumbrians.

Things started of slow and then about an hour before high I had a fantastic knock and pulled in a beauty...then about 15 minutes later had a slack liner and another cracker slightly bigger than the first.

well...this continued until 2 hours after high water with fish after fish....couldn't believe my luck

All the fish came on 9 foot snoods and pennels baited with a mixture of banana peel and bassets wine gums.

cheers
Dave

You forgot to mention you were using your new hand-line too.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

cheers
Dave
hi dave..... yet another bbbbbblllllaaaannnnnkkkkk......:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
:shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup:all posts from the gynn have been censored till the match is over anyone wishing to post total bull #### please feel free :shutup::shutup::shutup:.............tony c

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
:shutup::shutup::shutup::shutup:all posts from the gynn have been censored till the match is over anyone wishing to post total bull #### please feel free :shutup::shutup::shutup:.............tony c

I'll be fishing the wall at low water tomorrow :wacko:
Got frozen peas for bait:crazy:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
all my fish came tonight on spaghetti bolognese tipped with carrot peel :crazy::crazy:

had 2 barracuda and a dolphin fish ............................was highly disappointed as the barracuda was only 3ft :victory::bounce::unsure:

tightlines...........................daz

·
Registered
457 Posts

cheers
Dave
............. am I better to spend more and get Bassetts or even Maynards or will Tescos own brand be just as successful?
Cheers and tight lines for Sat night
Billy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts