World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI JUST GOT BACK FROM FISHING THE GYNN GOT SOME GREAT BAIT FROM DAVE IN FLEETWOOD THANKS MATE:clap3: .......BUT.......VERY CALM,CLEAR NOT TO COLD,FISHED TWO UP TWO DOWN LITTLE KNOCKS ALL THE TIME FROM FIRST CAST FOR MOST OF THE NIGHT.
I STRUCK A FEW TIMES UNTIL I REALISED THEY MUST BE CRAB BITES,DAMN,:g: THEN GOT A STONKING BITE STRUCK AND IT FELT LIKE A DECENT FISH BUT IT GOT OFF AS I TRIED TO BRING IT UP THE WALL.:uhuh:
VERY QUITE AFTER THAT NOT MUCH HAPPEND UP TO THE FLOOD THEN I CAUGHT A 3 BEARDED ROCKLING,SMALL CODLING DECENT DOGGIE AND A WHITING ABOUT AN HOUR AFTER:clap2: AND THAT WAS IT IT WENT VERY DEAD. DO YOU LADS THINK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER DURING THE DAY COZ IT WAS SO CALM AND CLEAR OR WHAT ANY IDEAS:g: THERE WAS A GROUP OF 4 LADS FISHING FURTHER DOWN TO MY LEFT BUT DON'T KNOW IF THEY HAD OWT OR NOT OH WELL BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
were gonna give it a go friday afternoon kimone , maybe fish the slabs or the bull nose, although i'me not confident of catching m8
cuberd

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply m8
where are the marks you mentioned ? good luck for friday im workin now till monday.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
thanks for the reply m8
where are the marks you mentioned ? good luck for friday im workin now till monday.

the marks cubby's on about kimone are the bullnose its at the bottom of anchorsholme lane in cleverley's

and the slabs are just past the 5 bar gate at cleverley's behind rossall school

two very good venues with easy access and close parking

tightlines......................daz

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers for that
maybe give one of em a go next high tide night time eh:clap3:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts