World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went down with Jon today, fished about 11 till 5 ish. To start of with it was a bit slow. But there were a steady flow of fish before it died off towards low tide.

Did get a few soecies though (mostly scorpion fish) :lol:

Corkwind Wrasse

Poor Cod

Scorpion fish

Scorpion fish :lol:

Scorpionfish :lol:

Scorpionfish :lol:

Codling:

Rock Goby:

These along with whiting, pollack and coalies came in a steady, often broken, stream but still coudln't manage a tompot or shanny, and no butterfish.

But is was a good day in nice weather. Over low I did find these, the pot came complete with lobster :D SOmeone had lost the rope probably over the weekend, the rod tip had been there a while :lol:

I think Jon has some more pics.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Not as good today, with the big tide but still a laugh.

But loads of Rock Gobies, Scorpion fish and small pollack. 8 species in all.

Top bait for mini species has to be ...

End tackle ...

And I dont think this is going to shake the record books !

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Well done tozer and jon good mix of species, big rags there tozer bet they give a good nip....bet the fish think twice about those snakes.
Coastman:)

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
nice one tozer love differnant colours on scopion fish .shaggy

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hi jon
At last you have found my lobster, i recognise it from the fact it has two claws, its definatly mine. can you pm me and i will give you my address where the pot is, sorry i meant where his home is.

nice report

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's my lobster, well the pit it was in wasn't. It is currently a brown sludhy mess heading back out to sea somewher if you want to track it :lmao:

·
Registered
580 Posts
hello Tozer
dont know whose the pot is, but the lobster is definatley mine i recognise the tail, covered in a thermador sauce, the only way you will clear your conscience is to return it to me where i have a nice pot of boiling water to keep it warm.:blink: :blink: :blink:
Enjoy the eating

1 - 10 of 10 Posts