World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as title says happy b/day fishy rob, hope you either drinking .fishing,doobying or doing all three together,little prezzy will wing its way soon lol:victory:

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
as title says happy b/day fishy rob, hope you either drinking .fishing,doobying or doing all three together,little prezzy will wing its way soon lol:victory:
Cheers dude. I am heading up to London town in an hour to see if I can be amongst people still............. I now mostly have stones on the shingle for company, which is great in some ways, as I find pebbles to be the most sympathetic of listeners. However, they also hurt when they get down your boots, or in your trousers, which although I have found the same with women, its somehow a more pleasurable experience with an animate object.
Normal service will be resumed on Sunday however, with a combined mullet/hound trip on the cards....... :)

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
happy birthday mr crab robber coming over here with si and doing a bit of poaching lols have a great day rob best barry

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
terry you tart give me a call barry

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
have a good one robin if you drink as much as i did in london for my bday you wont be fishing tomorrow coz you wont be awake till monday lol

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Happy birthday Rob, i hope someone has bought u a new hat! the one u wore at the GT meet was kinda gruesome..............i think a trilby would suit ya cos ya look like ya could be a member of madness (or that could be me talking drunk speak)........................

Anyway, have a goodun m8 n catch ya on the beach soon (no pun intended):fishing1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.