World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
happy birthday lads have a goodun today and vas m8?no fighting lol......

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
happy birthday gents, and vas.:group:

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
happy birthday lads karl you won`t see the end of the match m8 you old timer you lol tight`uns

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
rugby this afternoon (south africa vs all blacks) with a beer or 7 fishing on the morrow

happy birthday karl (you must be as old as me now) have a good day and i'll see you for the fishing tommorow

happy birthday dave as well

·
Registered
154 Posts
rugby this afternoon (south africa vs all blacks) with a beer or 7 fishing on the morrow
Karl have a very happy birthday :drunk::drunk: You kept that quite

See you tomorrow for fishing.

Dave you have a good un too mate.

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLAS,, i didn't know you were twins, :laugh: 'ave a good 'un lads,, Marc. :bones: :punk::bones:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Happy birthday fellas....will it be fishing or a few beers?????
I have been a good boy and have a pass for both. The Mrs is sending me out of the house from 2 and as long as Im back by 7 (for my party) she don't care where I go "even if it is fishing". Besides I have a new beta box with back conversion to try out (god, I love buying my own pressies).

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts

Tidy darts have a good un butty.......hope you dont have too much of a hangover for fishing lol
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

I have been a good boy and have a pass for both. The Mrs is sending me out of the house from 2 and as long as Im back by 7 (for my party) she don't care where I go "even if it is fishing". Besides I have a new beta box with back conversion to try out (god, I love buying my own pressies).

Cant fault it mucka......bit of fishing then a few beers.....the box with a conversion is worth its weight in gold, unless you seriuosly load it you dont feelit

·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
Thanks everyone

all I need is to break my run of blanks on the morrow now

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Happy Birthday Fellas, hope it's a good one :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts