World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
6,096 Posts
:fishing1: happy birthday mate don`t get to drunk and have a goodun:wheelchai :wheelchai :wheelchai

· Registered
21,232 Posts
happy 18th birthday............lol

wish it were mate:schmoll: thankyou all ,to show my gratitude i will throw the result at the england/wales meet to allow the welsh to win.
wonder what presents i'll get,wheel chair,sanatogen,stanna stairlift,lifetime membership for the british legion:unsure: ............once again thankyou:clap2:

· Registered
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wish it were mate:schmoll: thankyou all ,to show my gratitude i will throw the result at the england/wales meet to allow the welsh to win.
wonder what presents i'll get,wheel chair,sanatogen,stanna stairlift,lifetime membership for the british legion:unsure: ............once again thankyou:clap2:
COME THEN DID YOU GET WHAT YOU WANTED WHELL CHAIR STANNA STAIRLIFT HE HE HAPPY 0000 BIRTHDAY

· Registered
21,232 Posts
COME THEN DID YOU GET WHAT YOU WANTED WHELL CHAIR STANNA STAIRLIFT HE HE HAPPY 0000 BIRTHDAY

have'nt received anything yet:) if it's a stairlift though,reckon it should be used for snags and iloveseafishing for if they ever go to sand point again:roll1:

· Severn Area Rescue
12,371 Posts
got your message but could'nt return a message.planning on getting back 2.30 am,possibly a bit later.going to try and work out a more time friendly date if that suits you better:)

yes mate mph1954 picking me up 9 am saturday to take the boat out so cant be out untill 2.30am i be knackered:uhuh: will try another date:)

where you going?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.