World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
our last comp was on saturday the 7th fishing 3pm untill 7pm.

with all recent results and the weater conditions not brilliant we all knew we,d struggle to get any fish size today.

10 members fished from the tees to the tyne. only 3 brought back 5 fish between them.

heaviest fish ...... bill bradley [dabcatcher] ..coalfish ..... 13.1/4oz from a total bag of 3 fish for 1lb 13.3/4oz. 2 coalfish and a dab.

heaviest bag ..... john wilson .......... 1, flounder.... 11.1/2oz

2nd bag ............. tom leck ............... 1, coalfish ..... 10.3/4oz

myself and dave [monkeyhinger] fished sheilds pier where i was the only angler on there that had fish size. there were lots of undersize codling and coalies caught and dave had loads of fish but just couldnt get one size.

tom leck fished the walkway on the tyne and had the same, lots of small fish and only the one size.

john wilson took his flounder off the prom in hartlepool.

anglers fishing the northgare, [ baza] again only found undersize fish.

next comp on the 21st.

we are having an open sweepstake next saturday should anyone be interested fishing 11am until 3pm.

·
Registered
637 Posts
well done bill it was really hard going im going to have to change my tactics and learn how to fish for the fish that are there if im going to win anything

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
:yawn: you say that every time and i get there sharp and have to wait for you to get sorted:laugh: if i come at 8.30 we might just get away for 9 :bleh:

Cya in the morning mate. Dnt forget to set ya alarm

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
ahh probs just another blank for me Dave lol. Think its gonna be a nice day though.Got me boat gear today cant wait to give it a blast next week

1 - 20 of 20 Posts