World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me & a few mates are thinking of going down for a few hours low tide is at around 3pm would it be ok to get there at about 5 ans fish low to high we where down last tuesday on high to low caught 2 small whiting & a flatty

Is it ok to fish low to high from either middleton or the huff/heugh

What baits would you recomend last week we took all sorts
Sand eel,rag,razor,macky ect..

Any replies welcome cheers lads .. Ash :D

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
you can fish middleton anytime as it always has water around the end the same goes for the heugh, the only down side is you have to climb a gate as both piers are locked :nonono: as for baits rag tipped with mackeral on a 2 hook flapper with size 1 hooks should catch u the odd flattie and whities if they show

regards andy

·
Registered
448 Posts
Nice swell earlier, heugh was packed. If it's just ****** your after , leave your worm at home and just take mackerel. Use a 2 hook flapper with size 2's and a half inch chunk of mackerel.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well as you can see didnt end up going as i have just found out my local tackle shop has closed down(SPOTTY DOG TACKLE) so from now on i will be buying my bait a few days before we go online from baitsRus :)

The guy in spotty dog was a good lad aswell use to advise me where to go & what baits to use ect shame realy used to be packed in there and phone lines where always busy hence 2 phone numbers lol

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well as you can see didnt end up going as i have just found out my local tackle shop has closed down(SPOTTY DOG TACKLE) so from now on i will be buying my bait a few days before we go online from baitsRus :)

The guy in spotty dog was a good lad aswell use to advise me where to go & what baits to use ect shame realy used to be packed in there and phone lines where always busy hence 2 phone numbers lol

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Making my order tonight mick so im already for Monday this time no messing around looking for bait it shall arrive on my doorstep :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts