World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
His last activity is shown as 17.30pm today.

G

·
was thinking this myself today,how many kent lads are going to felixtowe as not many seem to be showing an interest.....dave.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
was thinking this myself today,how many kent lads are going to felixtowe as not many seem to be showing an interest.....dave.
I went to dungie on friday and was out on a boat yesterday (Catching Roker Dave:bleh: :kissing: ), and im going to Essex to support Kent. So i really have pushed my luck with the Mrs to go to the return meet, but im still gonna be there. Come on folks dig deep we have to beat the essex lot!!

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
:thumbs: Thats the spirit whopper just dont get upset when we burst your bubble again.:1a:
Im ever the optimist alan, ever the optimist:)

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
With the way the result was sorted at Dungie I feel the kent lads have the advantage at Felixstowe.
However I will be there along with a top Essex angler (oh sorry thats me) I mean Thames Rover.

·
Registered
963 Posts
sorry all i am about been very busy with work and problems at home . things back to normal now so sorry for the trouble . will post now about sundays meet and we will be there dont worrie .
[email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts