World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Got it when it first came out to the bookshops ... all of it was interesting. Personally I think its one of those must-read angling books.

C

·
0 Posts
His new book is in print and its a belter get it on amazon or from veals....... one of the best ever sea angling authors and his observations of fish behaviour are so informed....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Love reading Mike's books and follow his blog on line. I like his straightforward, no nonsense approach and some of his innovative methods. True fishing legend.

·
TOPWATER BASS LURE ADDICT
4,877 Posts
One of the very best sea fishing author's out there and is a marine Biologist who is also regarded as probably one of the best Bass anglers,

I've got all of his books in me study and are worth every penny ;)

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Does anyone know how "Operation Sea Angler - The Second wave" compares to the first version?

Was thinking of getting it or both but wanted to know if I'd miss something useful from the first book if I bought the second wave version.

Reactions: STUART WHITING

·
TOPWATER BASS LURE ADDICT
4,877 Posts
Does anyone know how "Operation Sea Angler - The Second wave" compares to the first version?

Was thinking of getting it or both but wanted to know if I'd miss something useful from the first book if I bought the second wave version.
Being honest I've got both and there's not a great deal between them in difference, the general methods and applications are pretty much the same, story's etc about different fishing situations obviously vary but I couldn't possibly say one book is better than the other as they are both equally as good as one another,

Simple option really is to buy both :D

·
Registered
4,965 Posts

Operation Sea Angler is available to read on Mike's website, if you're interested.

http://www.mikeladle.com/

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Being honest I've got both and there's not a great deal between them in difference, the general methods and applications are pretty much the same, story's etc about different fishing situations obviously vary but I couldn't possibly say one book is better than the other as they are both equally as good as one another,

Simple option really is to buy both :D
Operation Sea Angler is available to read on Mike's website, if you're interested.

http://www.mikeladle.com/
Cheers lads :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts