World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just clocked Cascars on here again,

The question is;

"Has he really gone to Mexico, or is he at home using a sunbed, whilst pretending to be abroad" :unsure: :)

Regards

Ubd

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've just clocked Cascars on here again,

The question is;

"Has he really gone to Mexico, or is he at home using a sunbed, whilst pretending to be abroad" :unsure: :)

Regards

Ubd
Yes I really am in Mexico. The time here in Puerta Vallarta is 1855 at the moment, 6 hours behind you lot. I am looking out of the window of an internet cafe at the sun, coconut and banana trees and nutty taxi drivers going by on their excuse for a dual carriageway:unsure: .
The temp is still in the high 80´s:giveup: . If I could post a piccie on here I would but they wont let me insert my memory card, but dont worry I will post some when I get back:) .
At the moment I am tossing up whether to get a Tequila. a Corona or have a couple of hours fishing off the rocks while the sun goes down, its a hard life being a international jet setter but someone has to do it:bleh: .
As for being on here, I just cant stay away even on my hols:giveup: .
Have a good weekend all.
Terry

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I really am in Mexico. The time here in Puerta Vallarta is 1855 at the moment, 6 hours behind you lot. I am looking out of the window of an internet cafe at the sun, coconut and banana trees and nutty taxi drivers going by on their excuse for a dual carriageway:unsure: .
The temp is still in the high 80´s:giveup: . If I could post a piccie on here I would but they wont let me insert my memory card, but dont worry I will post some when I get back:) .
At the moment I am tossing up whether to get a Tequila. a Corona or have a couple of hours fishing off the rocks while the sun goes down, its a hard life being a international jet setter but someone has to do it:bleh: .
Have a good weekend all.
Terry
Glad you're having a good time fella, enjoy!

Regards

Ubd

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Have a good weekend all.
Terry
Take a bottle of tequila to the rocks and have a good drink while fishing -- Sorted:drunk: :fishing: :drunk:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hi lads,

I think Terry could be at home.
Anyone can sit on a sunbed for a fornight and then get a holiday brochure and take pictures out of it!

The only way he can prove he has been away is to buy me a couple of prezzies but not tequila because you can buy that in the supermarket over here (before you think of that one)!!

Seriously mate, have you caught anything yet?? Cos if you havn't we are gonna have to go to Norway for some big cod and if that don't work, maybe we should think about starting you on a new sport. Maybe ping pong or something.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi lads,

I think Terry could be at home.
Anyone can sit on a sunbed for a fornight and then get a holiday brochure and take pictures out of it!

The only way he can prove he has been away is to buy me a couple of prezzies but not tequila because you can buy that in the supermarket over here (before you think of that one)!!

Seriously mate, have you caught anything yet?? Cos if you havn't we are gonna have to go to Norway for some big cod and if that don't work, maybe we should think about starting you on a new sport. Maybe ping pong or something.
Yes I finally caught something, you are going to be really gutted Ray:secret: . See my report on the International Forum.
Cod in Norway? Nah, not a touch on what I got today:clap2: .
See you soon:)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hey bud,

You were right i am jellous but not gutted. Im glad its gone right for you bud!
I knew it wouldn't be long before the blanking streak was smashed and you have done it in style mate:clap3:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts