World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all thinking of doing a night trip early next week but unsure where to go yet and i remembered that there was quite a steep beach behind the sealife center in hastings.

i have seen the odd person fishing there but never tried it myself.

can anyone give me any info on the place whether its worth trying
there or not and what species i am likely to get or to targetand whether there are any restrictions to fishing this area.

i know there will be sole,bass possible doggies and mackerel but anything else that i could be looking for

cheers all len

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hi Len,
The best place at hastings would be off the wall ( If your looking out to sea the wall is on the left at the far end down where the cliffs start) The beach inbetween the wall and the harbour arm (where the trawlers are) is pretty rubish. The beach to the right of the harbour arm (if your looking out to sea) fishes better. Also you can fish off the harbour arm at high tide, but if its rough I wouldnt as waves can break over it. But personally I reckon you would be better off going to dungeness behind the powestation or by the boats.
Anyway goodluck where ever you go
Elliot:fishing1:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers elliot m8 yes thats what im going to do i think just looking to see what the weed reports are like down thewre if it gets too bad i will go to princes parade again and do the night there.
i did wonder about that area in the harbour at hastings it does look a deepish mark though that what was drawing me to it like lol

tight lines len

1 - 3 of 3 Posts